The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

By Far the Best Birthday Ever

Yesterday was awesome. I can't tell you how great it was. I have the best husband/family ever. The little sneaks schemed to lour me back "home" to celebrate my birthday :) I was awoken yesterday morning to a bouquet of flowers and a sweet card telling me to pack my bags and get in the car! My Guy drove me all 3 1/2 hours there and didn't say a word about being tired or grumpy. I got to spend all day loving up on my brother and sister and mom and dad. They gave me a book and scrapbook stuff and a very sweet bag. We watched "Cellular" (very scary) after dinner then headed home around 9:30 for another 3 1/2 hour drive. I had such a wonderful day. It is like My Guy reached in and touched every corner of my heart.
Chicklette 11:04 AM

1 Comments:

It was so great to see you on your birthday, it was a wonderful treat! Thank you for coming and a special thank you to Tim for arranging the trip. I'm so proud of both of you, you give your mother and I great joy. I'm looking forward to seeing you again at Anna Lea's recital, and thank for the loan of the video camera. Love Dad

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares