The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Thursday, May 19, 2005

The CREEPIEST thing ever.... No really, like, ever...

I came home from work today, tired and sore and was greeted by a sweet hug from my husband. He then excitedly told me that a friend had sent him an email I MUST see. It was a commercial made in Japan or somewhere and it never aired because of the strange ghostly thing that passed infront of the car. No one could figure out what it was or where it came from. Creepy... You can really see it- right after the car goes behind a tree... well, just watch it and judge for your self.

Car Commercial (Don't forget to turn the volume up)

Be sure to tell me what you think...
Chicklette 9:35 PM

2 Comments:

holy crap! don't do that eeeeeeeeever again! i think i really do need to change my shorts. ::deep breath:: jerk. :O)~
HahahahHAHAHA!! I win!!

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares