Monday, May 23, 2005
I AM TWENTY!!!
I got to witness to someone at work tonight :) Not a sermon, just a little on God's redeeming love. I also left a coppy of Mere Christianity for my one manager. He seems like the seeking type. My wonderful hubby made plans for me to come home and visit everyone this comming weekend (if I can get off work)!!! I miss everyone so much I can't stand it.
Tomorrow I plan to celebrate (while my guy is at work) tomorrow by donning a big blue sun hat and my white flowing dress and sitting by the garden sipping bubbly and nibbling tea sandwiches while I read Les Mis. Tim said that all I will manage to do it fall back into bed after he leaves for work and that he will come home to find me lying in bed with my big blue hat on :) All I can say is that with less than 6 hours of sleep I will not be held accountable for my actions. Tonight at work I wore a sticker telling how many hours untill my birthday. Some guy wanted to buy me a cookie to celebrate :) I told him a Marine would come kill him in his sleep. Ah, I love today...
Tomorrow I plan to celebrate (while my guy is at work) tomorrow by donning a big blue sun hat and my white flowing dress and sitting by the garden sipping bubbly and nibbling tea sandwiches while I read Les Mis. Tim said that all I will manage to do it fall back into bed after he leaves for work and that he will come home to find me lying in bed with my big blue hat on :) All I can say is that with less than 6 hours of sleep I will not be held accountable for my actions. Tonight at work I wore a sticker telling how many hours untill my birthday. Some guy wanted to buy me a cookie to celebrate :) I told him a Marine would come kill him in his sleep. Ah, I love today...
Chicklette 1:08 AM
