The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I know what I am going to do: Take BOTH jobs :) I can always juggle schedules, and you KNOW they will never give me the good hours, so this way I make up the money. My Guy says that money is green no matter where it comes from :) True Dat.

Junior camp is in 6 weeks!!!!!
I am SOOOOOOO excited. I keep coming up with all these ideas for things to bring and do. I just keep praying that I will be ready to lead a group of sweet girls (ok, sweet or not :) My Guy is siked about it too. We might have to rent a trailer to haul all the stuff :) Tents, gear... Last year I had so much fun doing the hiking skill class. I'm planning some large scale search and destroy type games. If I could get radios and squirt guns and camo paint and lots and lots of bug spray that would be great. OR I could do a survival-type thing where we build shelters and I teach them about edible plants and stuff! OR We could form a Search and Rescue team and do a mock SAREX!!! ::sigh:: Soooooo many ideas! This is going to rock.
Chicklette 12:11 PM

1 Comments:

someone misses CAP. admit it!

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares