Friday, May 20, 2005
One Sad Post:
It is my birthday on Monday :) ! That is two and a half days away. I am VERY excited about not being in the "Teen" range any more. It is like my biology is finally catching up. I can't wait to see what the day will be like. If I had my way I would be with my hubby and get a visit/go visit my family and friends. I dunno, I guess I am just a bit lonely. I miss my Ali and my AnnaLea and James. I wish I could just turn 20 and not think about it. This week I worked every day from 4 till 9 ish. My man worked every day from 8 to 5. So that leaves 8 till 9 (13 hours) of us two not together. I know its disgusting, but we are newlyweds, and I missed him. Besides that, he is my best friend. haha, the other day he and I called my brother at a friends house in order to scare the crap out of him. He screamed like a girl and we almost died laughing. Its that kinda stuff that I miss. At least I don't have to work monday, that means only 8 hours by myself without him. Maybe I'll go swimming or something. Or read Les Mis... or do my nails! For 8 hours? Eh, I dunno. I did get cards from my Grand ma and Aunt. That was nice... oops, I'm gonna be lat for work :) Leave me a happy Birthday message!
Chicklette 3:07 PM
2 Comments:
hey sweetie. not quite ur birthday yet... but happy birthday and i hope you get to spend LOTS of time with Tim. However unlikey that may be... enjoy every moment. I love you and hope you have a great 20th birthday. Welcome out of the teens! MUAH
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! is it may 23rd already? gosh! time fly's. So where you gonna be home?
, at Monday, May 23, 2005

