The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Monday, May 02, 2005

Test Day #1

Its finals week here in the land of the scholarly. People are running around frantic, begging God for just one "good day." I studied for 5 hours this afternoon. I only turned on the TV while I ate lunch. Then my loving husband came home and whacked my head into the screen door... So I took my test with a concussion...

Life will be good once this is over. Good and boring. The irony of it all is that I will get sick of it about 2 weeks in and beg for another semester to start. How horrible am I? I should take summer classes...

This next academic year will be the last of my undergrad! I am officially a senior, filing an "Intent to Graduate" in the spring during my student teaching semester. How exciting is that? By the middle of this fall I will be spending my days in a school, gaining some much needed real life experience. I'm all full of ideas to do with "my kids." Did you know you can go to the USGS page and sign up for earthquake alerts??? How cool is that? I am going to have them map the locations of the earthquakes every day on a big world map. NE way, this will come soon enough. Right now all I want to do is get some real sleep....
Chicklette 8:24 PM

1 Comments:

Bin Lil': You suck, in addition...

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares