Tuesday, May 17, 2005
This week...
Starting tomorrow I work every night untill Sunday (My birthday is monday btw...) This sucks. Tim works in the morning, I work at night. I can't do this all the time. I think next week I'll have to make a point of either getting mornings or fewer hours or fewer days in a row.
I'd like to see my family for my birthday. A trip north would be great, but I'd take a visit too. I just really miss them, Dad especially. And Ali... she is going to be leaving soon and then what will I do? Drive to Philly? She's doing all this stuff for her place and I want to help but I am so far away.
Today is nice and sunny and as my last day of freedom I am going to do stuff outside. Maybe I'll weed wack... Nothing like a power tool to make you feel alive! hehe
I'd like to see my family for my birthday. A trip north would be great, but I'd take a visit too. I just really miss them, Dad especially. And Ali... she is going to be leaving soon and then what will I do? Drive to Philly? She's doing all this stuff for her place and I want to help but I am so far away.
Today is nice and sunny and as my last day of freedom I am going to do stuff outside. Maybe I'll weed wack... Nothing like a power tool to make you feel alive! hehe
Chicklette 9:08 AM
1 Comments:
HI ALEYA! thanks for leavin some love. how are you and ur hubby? email me all the good stuff. Amanda12917@yahoo.com hope to hear from ya soon! MUAH

