The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Friday, June 24, 2005

CAMMMMMPPPP!!!

GUESS WHAT!!

Tomorrow Morning we leave for NY!!!! I think I am going to pee my self. I am almost all packed. Just a little laundry left to do and I'm off! I will write in detail when we get back. Please if anyone still rease this pray for us this week. We are praying for guidence about our future and especially that God touches the kids who will be attending. I almost feel inadequate to lead them this week. Heaven knows I am not perfect. I just hope God uses me.

This past week I was officially trained as a server at work. I love it. I make about as much money as before plus I get to talk to anyone I want. What a great time. I really feel comfortable in this service-type job.

Leave me lots of lovely messages! MUAH!
Chicklette 1:06 AM

1 Comments:

hey lady. U'll do fine. You're a natural at that kinda thing. I'll pray for you guys. I love you. God Bless! MUUUUUUUAAAAAAH

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares