Saturday, June 04, 2005
Work
It is 5am and I am about to get ready to go to work. One of the greeters is in the hospital with an infection of some kind so they offered me the 6:30am shift. I told them ok but only if they made me breakfast. I am going to take them up on that. My eyes are burning. I don't even think I slept last night. Ever have a night like that? You wake up easily from very busy dreams and don't feel rested? Yeah. I get off at 2pm though so I have all day with my Guy (who got 100 on my quiz :) It is as it should be. We got our Camp packets in the mail yesterday. The director called me to ask if I'd speak. I want to I just have no complete ideas. What do I have to offer those kids? My mom suggested talking about relationships- like how to get along. ::sigh:: Pray God speaks to me on this?
Chicklette 5:13 AM
