Friday, July 08, 2005
Back again!
God is back...back...back... back again..gain...gain... God is back...back...back...Tell a friend...friend...friend...
Lol it's a rap.
I've been really bad. It has been almost a week since I came home and I haven't written anything about our amazing adventures. I guess it is because so many things have happened that it is difficult to process. I just have to sit and let the little things sift and the important ones stand out. What an amazing week though. I had a cabin full of 12 year olds and the best CIT in the world. I can't wait for Sr. Camp.
Lol it's a rap.
I've been really bad. It has been almost a week since I came home and I haven't written anything about our amazing adventures. I guess it is because so many things have happened that it is difficult to process. I just have to sit and let the little things sift and the important ones stand out. What an amazing week though. I had a cabin full of 12 year olds and the best CIT in the world. I can't wait for Sr. Camp.
Chicklette 10:37 AM
