The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Sunday, August 07, 2005

One week till camp!

My house is a mess. I hate it. Mess mess messsssss. Puppy fuzz on the carpet, couch and me, the remnants of chili making fest in the kitchen, pickle jars in the dining room, and research materials in the living room. What do all these things have in common? They are messes made by MY GUY. I want to kill him.
Not really, we've had a wonderful few days lounging around here. I made lots of money last night waitressing. Hopefully I can pull that off every shift till monday. That way we have cash for camp.
By the way... you should go look at the website that we built for them: www.campjudah.com It has a countdown clock and chat room, pictures and everything...
Chicklette 12:31 PM

4 Comments:

hehe , but the chili was soooo good! :-)
If you are alone, call this number 800-211-9293. Connect with Real Singles from your local area instantly for only $0.99/min with a $4.99 connection fee. A true Match is only one phone call away 800-211-9293. Meet people with common interests and desires now. Check it out. 800-211-9293
Hmmm, Maybe you missed the point that we are married. I hate spammers!
lol... that is funny! a spammer in ur comments... lol again... oh gosh... they never give up.

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares