Sunday, August 21, 2005
Sr. Camp 2005
And God was there...
It ias weird how God takes themost insecure times of yourlife and makes them themost fulfilling and happy. I was sure they put my in the wrong cabin- I requested 14 - 15 yr olds and there on my list were ten 16 to 18 year olds! This turned out to be the bestmistake of my life :) Not only did we have an all around good week, but they (and I) met God and ended up drawing closer to eachother than any other cabin I've ever seen. I know for a fact that God will use those relationships formed this week. It feels so weird being back home. Everything is the same, but I am obviously not. Things that didn't bother me before now do. I get the urge to sing and dance, and I talk to God as I walk around. This summer seemd to be a bench mark for my Guy and I- we will look back and say that this is where it all started: Where God spoke and we listened and our future began. I pray I get to see all my girls again very very soon. I love you soooooo much!! "B!!!"
It ias weird how God takes themost insecure times of yourlife and makes them themost fulfilling and happy. I was sure they put my in the wrong cabin- I requested 14 - 15 yr olds and there on my list were ten 16 to 18 year olds! This turned out to be the bestmistake of my life :) Not only did we have an all around good week, but they (and I) met God and ended up drawing closer to eachother than any other cabin I've ever seen. I know for a fact that God will use those relationships formed this week. It feels so weird being back home. Everything is the same, but I am obviously not. Things that didn't bother me before now do. I get the urge to sing and dance, and I talk to God as I walk around. This summer seemd to be a bench mark for my Guy and I- we will look back and say that this is where it all started: Where God spoke and we listened and our future began. I pray I get to see all my girls again very very soon. I love you soooooo much!! "B!!!"
Chicklette 2:15 PM
