The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Summer Time...


It is August already. I can believe it though. You know, in order for you to really enjoy something, you have to experience it long enough for it to go past the "normal" stage. That is the problem with summer: as soon as it feels normal and you JUST begin to really enjoy it, its over. I have this week and next, then we go to SR camp then the next week we start school again. All over again... You know though, the knowledge that this is the last fall semester I will ever experience as an undergrad is awesome. I feel like a long distance runner rounding the last bend. I can finally see the finnish line and it is lined with gold and diamonds. :)



More news! We got a puppy!! Her name is Butter and she is very sweet. My Guy says that she is the eprfect dog, smallish but big enough to beat up, sweet yet fierce, loves swimming, playing, and sitting on your face. We are going to the dam after My Guy gets home to go swimming. She looks like a little drown rat when she gets out of the water. When we got her she was 7 lbs - I'm sure she's bigger than that now. I feel like such an obsessed "Dog person" - We've taken pictures and home movies and she has a day bag and a scarf. Very cute. She sits on the wood floor and her butt slides out from under her. I dunno if I can take a week away from her while we are at camp!
Chicklette 2:25 PM

3 Comments:

aww! that's so sweet! i'm trying to adopt a puppy too. They are sooooooo cute when they are babies. ::sigh:: i love ya, girl. MUAH
AW ! Hi butter!
soooo cute! i love her already!

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares