The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Thursday, September 29, 2005

I am SOOOOOO TIRED!! I am falling asleep on my "Nutrition NOW" book that cost me 50 bucks. What an expensive pillow. This week has been mad. Funeral monday, peer teaching tuesday, work wednesday, presentations today, work till 4am tomorrow, Football on Saturday (Penn State is gonna kick their butttttssss) and Sunday hopefully we'll get to a good church around here. Then monday it begins again with my first week of pre-service student teaching.

I have found a new love:

This is me in KINES 001: An Intro to Top Roaping. Very sweet and very intense. I love climbing and If I had a car and the time I'd do it all the time. Next time we go out we are scheduledto rapell - cool beans. We did it in CAP so I'm way ahead.

Oh I'm so tired...

Next weekend is Tom and Susan's wedding! I'm so excited and proud and happy for them. No one ever throught My Guy would tie the knot before anyone else. Tom and Susan have been together for ages. This will do nothing but help them.
Chicklette 1:37 PM

1 Comments:

Oh - you're so cute! - - from behind! Ha Ha Love ML

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares