Wednesday, January 04, 2006
I figured I'd stick that on there since every year is there but last... Here is this year:
Be it resolved, I, Aleya Van Doren, will:
1. Write a book
2. Exercize regularly
3. Learn how to cook
4. Go on a missions trip
5. Go climbing
6. Go sky diving
7. Establish a savings account
8. Go into business with Tim
9. Learn to play guitar
10. Fly
11. Paint a large picture
12. Read 5 books cover to cover
13. Learn what it means to rely on God
14. Work on gift of prophecy
15. Be on time to all my 6am carpools
16. Re Join CAP
Be it resolved, I, Aleya Van Doren, will:
1. Write a book
2. Exercize regularly
3. Learn how to cook
4. Go on a missions trip
5. Go climbing
6. Go sky diving
7. Establish a savings account
8. Go into business with Tim
9. Learn to play guitar
10. Fly
11. Paint a large picture
12. Read 5 books cover to cover
13. Learn what it means to rely on God
14. Work on gift of prophecy
15. Be on time to all my 6am carpools
16. Re Join CAP
Chicklette 10:17 PM
