Wednesday, January 04, 2006
Resolutions 2005
I, Aleya Van Doren, this 31st day of December 2004 do herby resolve:
1. To learn howto cultivate a gentle spirit and become less stubborn
2. To learn how to play guitar
3. To live my life completely and without regret
4. Discover 6 new ways to capture my husbands heart
5. I will find a way to adequately express me
6. Sky dive
7. Paint a large picture
8. Sew a dress
9. Learn how to drive a stick
10. Give Tim another great birthday
11. Write to grandma
12. Travel
13. Save $400
14. Go dancing
1. To learn howto cultivate a gentle spirit and become less stubborn
2. To learn how to play guitar
3. To live my life completely and without regret
4. Discover 6 new ways to capture my husbands heart
5. I will find a way to adequately express me
6. Sky dive
7. Paint a large picture
8. Sew a dress
9. Learn how to drive a stick
10. Give Tim another great birthday
11. Write to grandma
12. Travel
13. Save $400
14. Go dancing
Chicklette 10:13 PM
