The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Saturday, May 20, 2006

AHHHHH!!!! Part 2

I don't want to move! Ok, I do want to, just not right now. I've been up since 6:30 setting up our second yard sale and now it's raining. Well... sprinkling. I think God may be trying to send us a message: ::Booming voice:: "ALLLLEEEEEYYYYAAAAA!" "Yes God?" "GOOOOOO YEEEE to BEEEEDDDDDDDD!"No problem obeying that one...

SOMEBODY COME BUY SOMETHING!!!!

Addendum: 4:39pm

I have been sitting outside in the wind since 7am. I'm done. I brought in the valuables and have been keeping watch at the window. I figure we made about 200 today, it was badly needed - but there are still some cool things out there. Oh well. This was the last effort. I am cold and wind blown, and after looking in the mirror I've discovered that my freckles are back. :/
Chicklette 7:54 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares