Monday, May 29, 2006
All I want is a room somewhere...
We have a home! It is 600 sq feet of newly renovated apartment. It is located on the west side of Tampa near the airport and the NY Yankees spring training field. My Guy's work is 6 miles away. The apartment community is around 3 cute little ponds, the buildings are painted blue and buttery yellow. There is a pool and a fitness center - it is kind of like a resort. We move in this Thursday. I am glad we found a non-ghetto place so quickly. We looked at places for about 6 hours. It is nothing like PA - no endless forests or unpopulated areas. What we really want is to own a place in a quiet neighborhood. That is beyond us at the moment, but what we found will work for now. I will post pictures when we move in.
Chicklette 7:56 PM
