Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Moving + Birthday = B A D
Yesterday was my birthday!!
Tomorrow I move :(
Today... I got sick.
Not a good combination of circumstances. I did not get sick, mind you, from celebrating, but rather from not sleeping and being over stressed. My house is almost done. Wait, that's a lie. It's a little closer to being done than earlier today. My husband is wraping himself in bubble wrap and rolling around the wall yelling "I'm invincible!!"
Yesterday I went to se the family and I got two purses and a frame and some money. It was much more than I had expected, moving and all. In fact I didn't plan on seeing them again at all. It was good. Tomorrow will begin the journey south and I will post when I get the chance.
PRAY FOR ME!!!
Leave some love...
Tomorrow I move :(
Today... I got sick.
Not a good combination of circumstances. I did not get sick, mind you, from celebrating, but rather from not sleeping and being over stressed. My house is almost done. Wait, that's a lie. It's a little closer to being done than earlier today. My husband is wraping himself in bubble wrap and rolling around the wall yelling "I'm invincible!!"
Yesterday I went to se the family and I got two purses and a frame and some money. It was much more than I had expected, moving and all. In fact I didn't plan on seeing them again at all. It was good. Tomorrow will begin the journey south and I will post when I get the chance.
PRAY FOR ME!!!
Leave some love...
Chicklette 8:58 PM
