The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

THE OCEAN!!!!! or gulf - whatever.

Tim and I went exploring tonight, just to get a feel for what is around our new place. We found a Starbucks right on the corner, several nice resturants (and one Golden Corral), and a Big Lots (really classy). Then we decided to see how far away the water is... and we kept going... and going... and about 25 minutes later we hit the coast! To be honest I was a bit worried about living here, but the moment we steped onto the sand, and felt the wind and heard the music drifting down the beach all that went away. Tim is already making plans to go fishing.





Chicklette 12:30 AM

1 Comments:

Ahhh! Hello from your blog illiterate Mom. I guess you got my email. That was supposed to be a comment left on your blog.
I DO love it, and we can't wait to visit! Next time, I'll leave a comment in 'this here box.'
:) Mom

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares