The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Saturday, May 20, 2006

You'll Wear That Dress Again... ;)

I've long threattened to gather a few of the "Old Marrieds" I know, don our wedding gowns, and waste the night away. I've just always been inhibited by time or circumstances or whatever. Well NO MORE! This is my last week in state college so it was now or never. Well, more like last night or never. The One from the carpool that kept me sane and her best friend and I spent six + hours twirling around her appartment, telling stories about everything from rodent brain disection to how cute our husbands are when they sleep. It was a wonderful, refreshing, stress free night. So wonderful in fact that it's effects carried into my morning yard sale preparations. Oh for just a little more sleep...

Here are pictures:








Chicklette 4:46 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares