The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Thursday, June 22, 2006

AArgh!!!!

Grrrrrrrrr!!!!
I had a great morning. I went to the Magnet school Kagan training session today. I learned all about classroom management and ways to structure class time. Very cool. What was NOT cool was paying $1.75 to drive 3 miles and NOT get home. It took me 45 minutes to get back and now my little dog is going to DIE if I don't take her somewhere exciting. To drown the pain I am eating my way through 10 ways to have vanilla icecream. The current delight is in cold coffee. Next, perhaps a bean mix. I'm running out of stuff in the fridge.
Chicklette 4:50 PM

1 Comments:

Have you tried the iced coffee at McDonalds yet? Don't....
Mom

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares