Tuesday, June 27, 2006
@->--
This morning on the way to drop husband off we passed a laughably stereotypical cop/movie scene: Two cop cars, four policemen, dirty pink house, Hispanics, palm trees in the front yard, and a rusty chain link fence. Yes people, it really does happen.
apparently it is flooding in my old home area. Is everyone ok? You can come visit me :)
This weekend we leave for Pittsburgh for M & L 's wedding!! Happy Happy. We may be stopping by State College on Sunday so be ready. We got a dog sitter for Butter so she doesn't have to go to the kennel. That and it saved us a bunch of money. We might be setting up a web cam :)
I seem to have lost the ability to type. My fingers hit random keys instead of the ones I want them to. Am I alone in this? Anyone?
apparently it is flooding in my old home area. Is everyone ok? You can come visit me :)
This weekend we leave for Pittsburgh for M & L 's wedding!! Happy Happy. We may be stopping by State College on Sunday so be ready. We got a dog sitter for Butter so she doesn't have to go to the kennel. That and it saved us a bunch of money. We might be setting up a web cam :)
I seem to have lost the ability to type. My fingers hit random keys instead of the ones I want them to. Am I alone in this? Anyone?
Chicklette 12:30 PM
