The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The Dog Park Five...


Butter was in the way today, as usual, so I took her to the bark park. She's gotten to know when we are close and gets very excited. Anyway, there were a billion dogs there andin the middle of it I found Butter and a Jack Russle named Molly running laps around the drinking fountian. How is it that the smallest dogs think they are the biggest? Defense mechanism? Unbelievable courage packed into the smallest of spaces. Anyway, my point is that people here are friendly, and "dog people" are even friendlier than them. I've met more people standing in a group, absently watching their dogs play, then anywhere else. But really, where else would you meet them? The super market? I think not. So get a dog, and go meet someone.
Chicklette 10:05 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares