The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Monday, June 19, 2006

Like crocodile hunter only with smells...

Crroooiikkeee!! I've just witnessed the most rare of events, the "BIG semi-annual Sale" at Bath & BodyWorks. This isn't the first time I've stalked this event. One must use extra caution when approaching the perimeter. The main predator, fem-bargainous hunterous, can be seen in vast numbers prowling the store for things such as "Cucumber Mellon Spray Hand Sanitizer" and "Cotton Blossom Glycerin Soap." Their protege, fem-mini shopperous, follow closely behind, learning from their wizened gurus. I grabbed a bag and waded through the chaos to find the mother of all jackpots: an unguarded 75% off table with a basket of essential oils sitting in the center. I snagged several rare varieties and ran for the cash register. The sale is rare, the presence of those gems - IN the sale - is even more rare. So I exit as the conquering hero, bag in hand, husband in tow, and walk into the sunlight...
Chicklette 10:01 PM

3 Comments:

Oh, I bet croc hunter has to deal with smells. Just not the pretty ones!
Sounds like my very own "fem-mini-shopperous" has learned to zero in on the kill - the 75% off table - with expert finesse. Way to go!!
Mom
Hi aleya it is your wonderbull brother James I think you story was funny but not as funny as this

varry funny pic but cant seem to post so chek you e mail. love James

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares