Monday, June 05, 2006
::sigh:: internet...
You have go to be kidding me! I just spent 30 minutes typing this great post and it just WENT AWAY!!! GRRRR. This is bad for me, but good for you since this one will be considerably shorter:
Friday: Went to job fair. Wrestled large russian man to get desired interview slot. Won... The whole day reminded me of Penn State's Education Job fair - the rushing of tables, the mob mentality, the desperation in people's voices... I got slots with all the schools I wanted and ended up being walked accross the hallway and given to another school as a present. Really. She said "Merry Christmas, happy Easter" when we walked in. They hired me :) AAAANNNNNDDDD they were the school I really wanted. I am now a 6th grade teacher at Stewart Middle Magnet School! Yay! God is good...
Oh! We shaved Butter!! To keep her cool... she looks so FUNNY though. ugh. I want to post pictures!
Saturday: Slept. Set up house.
Sunday: Took Butter to a dog park. She is sooooo cute bald! I think she is begining to like it here. I have more to tell about church but I have to go pick Tim up from his FIRST day at work. :)
We get the internet on FRIDAY. I can't wait. I really do miss this thing. MUAH!
Friday: Went to job fair. Wrestled large russian man to get desired interview slot. Won... The whole day reminded me of Penn State's Education Job fair - the rushing of tables, the mob mentality, the desperation in people's voices... I got slots with all the schools I wanted and ended up being walked accross the hallway and given to another school as a present. Really. She said "Merry Christmas, happy Easter" when we walked in. They hired me :) AAAANNNNNDDDD they were the school I really wanted. I am now a 6th grade teacher at Stewart Middle Magnet School! Yay! God is good...
Oh! We shaved Butter!! To keep her cool... she looks so FUNNY though. ugh. I want to post pictures!
Saturday: Slept. Set up house.
Sunday: Took Butter to a dog park. She is sooooo cute bald! I think she is begining to like it here. I have more to tell about church but I have to go pick Tim up from his FIRST day at work. :)
We get the internet on FRIDAY. I can't wait. I really do miss this thing. MUAH!
Chicklette 4:52 PM
1 Comments:
So, you didn't tell me about wresting this large Russian man - I'm glad all our years of shopping the sales paid off! :)
Love, Mom
Love, Mom

