The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Today

Two things: First, I was called THREE TIMES by THREE DIFFERENT people, out of their own FREE WILL!! I'm so happy. The first was carpool super chemist Ruth to say she was getting a job! She actually found a teaching position in, I quote, "The only void in the country not in need of spunky chick chemistry teachers." I'm very proud and fully expect her to be offered one on the spot. The second was Ali to ask me how to cook artichokes. (Someone actually asked ME how to cook something. Hell is prime for ice skating!) The last was my mommy telling me she loves me. It was a good day :)

Second - there was a HUGE thunderstorm this afternoon. The kind where large bolts of lightning crash all around you. I think the lake infront of our apartment was struck. My poor little dog was so scared - she shook so hard her tags jingled. We ended up sitting together in the closet until the storm passed. That is now her new favorite spot.
Chicklette 10:57 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares