The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Update:

We are officially Floridians... without internet. This is truly the most destitute of states. I can't check my email unless I wait 65 minutes in line at the library behind a little girl playing "PowerPuff Girl" games. How degrading. The good news is that we moved in to our cute little apartment. It took all of an hour. We are still unpacking random things and trying to find a way to store all of Tim's 100,000 tons of computer stuff. IF I could post pictures at this time you'd see the view from our front window: Lush tropical bird sanctuary, pond with fountian, picnic island with bridges, bright two story units and lots of palm trees. It really does look like a resort.

Tomorrow at 7am I will be standing in line to interview for a position in the Hillsborough County School District. Pray? I think I have all my ducks in a row, but as always, I feel I could be more prepared. I will update with what happens as soon as I can.

This is killing me... :P

Add:
YAY!! my family finally looked at my blog! I love you guys! Someone in Erie PA visits alot too - HEYYA! Leave some love... not like I'll see it for a day or two... ::sigh::
Chicklette 6:36 PM

3 Comments:

Hi Squirt!
You are the best blogger. I enjoy your writing, it makes me smile. I still think that the Lord has something for you to do with writing. We're so glad that you're getting settled. Did you like the pics of Anna Lea's recitel? She will be going to the Home Schooler's prom tomorrow evening. I'll have some pics of her and Matthew all dressed up. We love you!
Dad
Hi! This is Elizabeth (remember me from lifeguarding @ SLR?)..I am the mysterious visitor from Erie. I'm living here until next year as I finish pharmacy school. Congrats on graduating from penn state...it's exciting to watch through your blogging as you move and get settled into the real world! Good luck on your teaching interviews!
Good luck on the interview!

And now that we all have aerial photos of your place, we can let the "mother ship" know where to land!

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares