Friday, June 30, 2006
A Wedding...
There are three seasons in PA: Fall, Winter, and Construction. There are three in Florida as well: Spring, Summer, and Hell. Today I go from Hell to Construction, two things that may be interchangeable. My husband made a mistake in reading the take off time for our flight and instead of a leisurely 1pm it is now an unprepared 8am. It is 3am and I still have to get the house ready for the dog sitter. Poor Butter. Pray for her?
Today I helped with the church kid's messy adventure night. It was fun. At the end we met a tiny dog that may need a home. Its name is Peanut. It's a sign.
In less than 36 hours two friends of ours will be married. Pray for their relationship and their future. Marriage is so hard these days. Hard but wonderful. Tim is a grooms man. I was not asked to be in the ceremony because the groom has I think 8 sisters and I am waaaaayyyyy last in line :) I am excited for once not to be intimately involved. Will return with pictures! Pray we have a safe flight!!
Today I helped with the church kid's messy adventure night. It was fun. At the end we met a tiny dog that may need a home. Its name is Peanut. It's a sign.
In less than 36 hours two friends of ours will be married. Pray for their relationship and their future. Marriage is so hard these days. Hard but wonderful. Tim is a grooms man. I was not asked to be in the ceremony because the groom has I think 8 sisters and I am waaaaayyyyy last in line :) I am excited for once not to be intimately involved. Will return with pictures! Pray we have a safe flight!!
Chicklette 3:05 AM
