Saturday, June 10, 2006
YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
Oh the joy that fills my heart! Oh the eletion!! What rapture!! WE HAVE INTERNET!!! I still can't get on with my laptop but still... WE ARE CONNECTED!! Ahh.... it feels like sipping on a good cup of StarBucks :)
SOOOOOOOO much has happened. I'm determined to give it in short, manageable bursts. I've been able to get online at a friend's house but unfortunately blogger was down... the irony.
Anyway, it is Saturday and Tim and I have an exciting day filled with culture and museums and tiny coffee shops planed. Yesterday I waited 6 hours for the cable guy. Thursday I went back to my school site and gathered some ideas for this year. I met the lovely Lynn who told me how great it was to hire a fellow Christian! Apparently many of the staff and administration are believers. I am beyond excited to be working there. I see God's finger print all over our life here. Tim is kicking butt in his job, heck - even Butter is behaving better... not right now though.
Oops! Off to MOSI!
SOOOOOOOO much has happened. I'm determined to give it in short, manageable bursts. I've been able to get online at a friend's house but unfortunately blogger was down... the irony.
Anyway, it is Saturday and Tim and I have an exciting day filled with culture and museums and tiny coffee shops planed. Yesterday I waited 6 hours for the cable guy. Thursday I went back to my school site and gathered some ideas for this year. I met the lovely Lynn who told me how great it was to hire a fellow Christian! Apparently many of the staff and administration are believers. I am beyond excited to be working there. I see God's finger print all over our life here. Tim is kicking butt in his job, heck - even Butter is behaving better... not right now though.
Oops! Off to MOSI!
Chicklette 10:38 AM
