The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Sunday, July 23, 2006

12:21 am

Its late

I'm bored.

At least my Guy isn't snoring any more ;) My best friend ever is coming to visit me on wednesday. I'm so excited I can't sleep. It's made me think of my other friends back home, past and present. It also made me think of what I still want to accomplish in the near future: Travel overseas again, preferably on a missions trip but coffee in Italy would be cool too; write a book; sky dive; get a tattoo; back pack out west; climb something high; hike the appalacian trail; surf/scuba dive (this is new, but when in rome....or Tampa...) Now I am a big girl though. I will have to find time inbetween writing lessons, grading, and sleeping. The future seems so concrete right now, which makes it even less certian - does that make sense? I know we are supposed to be here, I don't know for how long.
Chicklette 12:25 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares