The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Monday, July 24, 2006

AAA AARRRGGGHHH

I am so unbelievably enraged I don't know what to do. Today I planed on going to the dog park, going to the garrage, then going to school to begin setting up my room. Instead I locked my keys in the trunk at 10:30 and spent the last TWO AND A HALF HOURS waiting for AAA to come unlock it. They said it would be less than an hour. The guy couldn't find the park so he went home. Gave up. A service I PAY for gave up and didn't tell anyone. So I sat there in 97 degrees waiting, missing my chance to go and set up my classroom early. Did I say I was angry?
Chicklette 2:14 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares