Friday, July 07, 2006
and again... and again...
Today stunk. I finally think that I am getting on my feet when I end up spending all day today locked in a room with two "witchey" women griping all day about teaching and the people they've been forced to work with. I don't know if I like it there anymore. They wanted us to plan an entire curriculum from tupperware filled with posters and book marks and some vague references to things like "Eco Tours" and "The River." You can't just give someone a title and expact them to know what to do. On top of it I pick husband up and he has had a bad day. His only "good news" was that he's figured out a way to go back to NY for Sr. Camp Judah - during my first full week of teaching. This camp was my life. I would live there if I could. Just the thought of not being able to go this year rips my heart in half, and now Tim gets to go and I get to be completely alone my first week in school. Again, major stink. I am at a total lack of "shoulder-to-cry-on" personel down here. Would someone like to come visit?
Chicklette 10:57 PM

