Tuesday, July 04, 2006
Big Boom
It's the fourth!
Big fire works are legal in Florida. It's barely dark outside and already the air is filled with smoke. All I have to do is walk outside to get my own mini show. The city is awry with booms and pops. I'm sure this is the EMS's busiest night too. Butter is not liking this at all. She is hiding under the couch right now. Tim likes the explosives when he is the one in charge. I think they are romantic.
Big fire works are legal in Florida. It's barely dark outside and already the air is filled with smoke. All I have to do is walk outside to get my own mini show. The city is awry with booms and pops. I'm sure this is the EMS's busiest night too. Butter is not liking this at all. She is hiding under the couch right now. Tim likes the explosives when he is the one in charge. I think they are romantic.
Chicklette 9:17 PM
