The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Monday, July 10, 2006

::gasp::

I stink.

I cleaned out the car. It took $7.00 to vaccuume it out. I think I could have waded through the sand and dog hair. I know I should have done it earlier, but I am tired of cleaning things. And besides, it was just so nasty. Now it is pretty :)

I've been organizing myself for the start of the school year. The people I work with seem very unclear as to what we should do, and I am feeling that freedom of curriculum I thought I'd have slip away as more and more projects surface. I took a look at my journal from this spring. I think it was a mistake to start reading in March. If you were there, you know what I mean. I think I need to curl up with"32 Third Graders and One Class Bunny" and get some warm fuzzy pictures in my mind instead. At this point I don't even know if I have a room any more.

Oops, I just saw red on the carpet and followed the trail back to my toe. I wonder when I did that...
Chicklette 3:59 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares