The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Thursday, July 20, 2006

It's not fair...

It isn't fair. I moved to Florida for sun and fun storms. What happens? It is the SAME temperature here as accross the majority of the country (only with less humidity) AND there is tropical storm Beryl passes NY and is expected to hit BOSTON! IT"S NOT FAIR!!!

Today was the last day of this round of new teacher training. I have learned as much this week as I did in my whole junior year of college. I don't understand why they don't train college students like this. Why were we forced to take rediculus classes like SCIED 410 when we should have been listening to Harry Wong and writing classprocedures and talking to active classroom teachers? This I will never understand. Tomorrow I get to go to a GPS/Conservation seminar with door prizes. Very exciting. Saturday is "July Jumpstart" and Sunday is church and Monday I get to sleep in: for the last time.

hah - now I am stealing links from other people: TRY THIS ONE

Off to Pizza...
Chicklette 6:50 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares