The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

RAAAARRRRRR!!!! :)

So the husband is gone, and since I currently am without a southern chapter of my fan club, I have decided that this reprieve of testosterone will here on be known as “Estro-Fest 2006!” On the agenda tonight is a healthy dose of “Failure to Launch” with Matthew Macohohey and Sarah Jessica Parker. Also on the list is “8 Below,” “Casanova,” and “The Substitute” Part One and THREE!!! I figure The Substitute is a good way to prep for the coming school year J

I LOVE FLORIDA!!!!!! I just spent the last hour standing outside my apartment watching the storm move through. Strong easterlies and our west coast sea breeze have collided to generate some monster afternoon storms. It is beautiful!!!!! There hasn’t been a quiet moment since it began – I’ve seen more lightning in the last hour than in an entire PA summer. This is fantastic!!! AHHHH!!!! First you see the bolt, then the sound comes rumbling toward you like it is going to level you and everything around you in one sonic blast…. It’s so cool…


Chicklette 8:01 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares