Saturday, July 22, 2006
Thump thump thump goes the never ending metronome of the bass from next door. I'd like to meet whoever invented the sub-woofer and kill him with a blunt object. I don't know how much longer I can take this. It's not simply annoying, it's IRRITATING!! This relentless series of off beat BOOm boom boom BOOM BOOM. AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!
On a brighter note, I went to an amazing workshop yesterday and learned all about GIS and GPS. It was at Crystal Springs Preserve. Absolutely beautiful place. The spring was crystal clear - 16 feet deep and you could see a fish on the bottom perfectly (See photo). And the best part - I got to SNORKLE in it! There were caves and weird plants and fish. It was amazing. My class is going there for a field trip in September.


On a brighter note, I went to an amazing workshop yesterday and learned all about GIS and GPS. It was at Crystal Springs Preserve. Absolutely beautiful place. The spring was crystal clear - 16 feet deep and you could see a fish on the bottom perfectly (See photo). And the best part - I got to SNORKLE in it! There were caves and weird plants and fish. It was amazing. My class is going there for a field trip in September.


Chicklette 4:34 PM
