Monday, July 03, 2006
VICTORY!!!
I WINNN!!! Do you hear me!?!? I WIN!!!!!!!!
I was ON MY WAY to Kennedy, calling every three seconds, when about Plant City I make it through to the "hold" line. An operator would be right with me. I pulled off and 30 minutes later I had 2 tickets!!! I've never been so excited. Then I called dad: no answer. Ali: No answer. Gen: No answer. Family cell: No answer. Husband: No answer. Church: No answer. Finally I took the risk that she may be lecturing and I called Ruth. Apparently she just read that the refueling people found a crack in the foam. Bubble poped. I finally find someone to celebrate with and my hopes are dashed. It hasn't been canceled yet. There may still be hope. Keep up to date.
I was ON MY WAY to Kennedy, calling every three seconds, when about Plant City I make it through to the "hold" line. An operator would be right with me. I pulled off and 30 minutes later I had 2 tickets!!! I've never been so excited. Then I called dad: no answer. Ali: No answer. Gen: No answer. Family cell: No answer. Husband: No answer. Church: No answer. Finally I took the risk that she may be lecturing and I called Ruth. Apparently she just read that the refueling people found a crack in the foam. Bubble poped. I finally find someone to celebrate with and my hopes are dashed. It hasn't been canceled yet. There may still be hope. Keep up to date.
Chicklette 12:58 PM
