The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Monday, July 17, 2006

What would YOU do for a Klondike bar??

Just in case you weren't worried enough for the future, I found this note with my laundry a little while ago.


"Yes, I know I left it there, I was stuck in traffic. If you are going to chastise me about it at least use proper gammer!!"

Just in case you can't decipher it, here is what the note says:

"It's just to reminde you that there are a lot of people who want to use this machine that have been occupated with your stuff for more than 2 hrs. thank you."

Yet another example to show your children of why they should not only stay in school, but pay attention. DON'T BE THAT PERSON.

My Klondike bar wrapper smells like BO...
Chicklette 1:20 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares