Saturday, July 15, 2006
The wide web...
It's strange the things you find on the web. Most of this stuff you would never know about unless you were looking for it or someone told you about it. My sister talks about this game site where you pick an alter ego and battle away for things with strange names. Has anyone ever heard of HomeStarRunner.com? Definately a classic. Well today I discovered that my blog is part of a fantasy blog stock market and is "Owned" by someone. At least the majority of the shares are. If you want to look at it, the link is waaaaaayyyyyy down at the bottom of this webpage. It's not worth it though, just another thing people do at work to fill the empty space a laife void of purpose brings. I like the net because I can instantly find an article on just about anything. I don't know what teachers did before the internet. I don't like it because if you are the least bit suseptable, MySpace, FaceBook, BlogShares, BLOGGER and a million other sites will suck you in... never to be seen again.
Chicklette 8:22 PM
