Tuesday, August 08, 2006
At school
So I can't check my webmail or gmail at school or look at anything even remotely connected to "MySpace," but I can get on and post on my blog. So here I am.
Today my foot hurts alot. I am trying to stay off of it as much as possible. The day seems to creep by because I have 2nd and 3rd period "off." It goes so much faster when you just teach for 5 hours straight and then wind down and go home. Today we are going over lab safety. I'm using a Kagan technique to help them study. It's working out rather well with some of the classes. So far 5th period is proving incapable of maintaining silence. Not like I want a stone cold room, but they just chat it up all the time. I haven't gotten to 6th or 7th yet.
Today my foot hurts alot. I am trying to stay off of it as much as possible. The day seems to creep by because I have 2nd and 3rd period "off." It goes so much faster when you just teach for 5 hours straight and then wind down and go home. Today we are going over lab safety. I'm using a Kagan technique to help them study. It's working out rather well with some of the classes. So far 5th period is proving incapable of maintaining silence. Not like I want a stone cold room, but they just chat it up all the time. I haven't gotten to 6th or 7th yet.
Chicklette 10:31 AM
