The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Oh dear...

My readership is down to someone in Erie, someone in Cambridge, and someone whose IP doesn't post their location. I knew this would happen. Not even my family checks in on me. ::siff sniff:: Thanks to my faithful few...
Chicklette 7:01 PM

2 Comments:

And someone in Altoona!! :-D I found your blog and I'm totally stalking you now. Hehe! Oh-- and expect something in the mail soon. I got your message last week, but my cell minutes are kind of low this month... I will call when I have a "Free" moment (cost and time-wise). Meanwhile, things are great!! I absolutely love student teaching. Miss you tons!
Yes, and your MOM checks you out too - just not as often as I would like to. I love you and I think you are an awesome journalist. I think you have more than one calling :) <3 <3

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares