The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Saturday, August 05, 2006

This is my 300th post

Weekend! Yeay! Weekends are precious to the zombie-dwellers-of-the-dawn. Unfortunately this weekend I did not get to sleep in like I wanted to. Instead my dog got so wound up she ran around gnawing holes in my nylons and breathing so much I started getting congested. I coughed myself awake and finally ended up giving up and taking a hot shower. All this by 8am. Anyway. I ended up getting alot done. I went shopping for dinner and went to Target where I got a new planner (July through June) and sugar free candy for the diabetic student in 4th period. I also picked up a super discounted card making kit. I miss scrapbooking.

Weekends are just too short.
Chicklette 11:46 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares