Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Wow
Wow. 4 days since the last post. You can really tell I am working again. It stinks cause I know most people will stop reading after I dissappear like this.
I have had an awful week. Just horrible. My 6th period class is a nightmare that I can't wake up from. I can't trust them, I can't get them to work, I can't tell who is the one making the yawning noise... grrrrrrr. I just wanted to quit yesterday. The AP here helped me out alot. She sent someone in to observe today which may or may not have helped. I still felt less bold with a stranger in there. I need to go home and take a sedative. Please pray. My other classes are much better, but I can't focus on them because I'm so stressed about 6th. Words of encouragement would be great right now.
::crickets::
On a brighter note I am getting a stick on cover for my lap top. :) and I am going to the space shuttle launch on the 27th, and I got to eat gummy bears today.
I have had an awful week. Just horrible. My 6th period class is a nightmare that I can't wake up from. I can't trust them, I can't get them to work, I can't tell who is the one making the yawning noise... grrrrrrr. I just wanted to quit yesterday. The AP here helped me out alot. She sent someone in to observe today which may or may not have helped. I still felt less bold with a stranger in there. I need to go home and take a sedative. Please pray. My other classes are much better, but I can't focus on them because I'm so stressed about 6th. Words of encouragement would be great right now.
::crickets::
On a brighter note I am getting a stick on cover for my lap top. :) and I am going to the space shuttle launch on the 27th, and I got to eat gummy bears today.
Chicklette 6:00 PM
1 Comments:
Hang in there honey - I know it feels like a war zone sometimes. But try to look for small victories in other places, and focus there. Don't forget to pray too. Love mom

