The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Saturday, September 09, 2006

We are.... seriously sucking.

Oh dear.

I'm watching the Penn State/ND game as I write this. I'm beginning to feel those all too familiar pangs of suckiness that I endured freshman, sophmore, and junior years. Poor Puz. He's trying so hard but no one is backing him up. We are playing it way too safe.

A co-worker predicted a 27-13 ND game and so far it's 27-3 ND. He may be right.

I'm going to go curl up in my corner with my bobble head Joe and die now...
Chicklette 6:10 PM

3 Comments:

Oh boy, I don't even know when the games are. I don't keep up. Watching it with Tim? Hope you had a good day at Busch (?) Gardens
Love Mom
Hey so when are we going to that Penn State Game? I miss you, and love you ! Call me when I get back from Wisconsin !
MUAH! Anna lea
You must be really busy - I keep checking to see if you have written anything new. I am getting the grandparents on the net, so I will have them check in too. Love,Mom

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares