Friday, February 09, 2007
I rule the universe!
I am an avid fan of the show Monk on USA Network. There was a commercial for that show where he, the obsessive compulsive detective, is straightening a bed with meticulous precision. I, being the scientific, observant type, noticed that the shiny stripes on one pillow were horizontal while the stripes on the other were vertical. Being also the responsible and obnoxious type, I posted this flaw on the fan site. After all, Monk would never stand for such a discrepancy. I never went back to check that post, but a little while ago I was watching USA Network and what else did I see, but a new commercial with Mr. Monk himself flipping the pillow on the bed so the stripes match.
... like I said, I rule the universe.
... like I said, I rule the universe.
Chicklette 11:07 PM
2 Comments:
Detail-oriented! A girl after my own heart!
Way to go babe!
I love Monk too. - Mom
I love Monk too. - Mom


