Thursday, May 24, 2007
The last day of school...
There is something wrong with my background... It got small and centered all the sudden...
-----------------
I haven't posted much this year. When I did post it wasn't about work. It's not because I don't like my job, it's because it's too consuming. When I come home at night I need to think about other things - to feel like a person for a while before starting all over again. Today was the last day of school. Early, I know, but Florida is wierd. This year will start and end later per legislation passed reciently. I would have thought that they'd start later anyway, because of hurricane season and all but that is not the case.
I want to post more, I'm just too tired right now. Today was rather emotionally draining. My kids are off to highschool and I had to tell my administration that I am leaving. Samaras, my science department head-turned-AP gave me a bear hug then started to mist up. I lost it. I tried so hard to be professional but I feel like I am losing a family. Family never goes away though, and I know I will have a home at Stewart even after I am gone. I have tomorrow to finish cleaning out my room then I am gone and a new adventure begins.
-----------------
I haven't posted much this year. When I did post it wasn't about work. It's not because I don't like my job, it's because it's too consuming. When I come home at night I need to think about other things - to feel like a person for a while before starting all over again. Today was the last day of school. Early, I know, but Florida is wierd. This year will start and end later per legislation passed reciently. I would have thought that they'd start later anyway, because of hurricane season and all but that is not the case.
I want to post more, I'm just too tired right now. Today was rather emotionally draining. My kids are off to highschool and I had to tell my administration that I am leaving. Samaras, my science department head-turned-AP gave me a bear hug then started to mist up. I lost it. I tried so hard to be professional but I feel like I am losing a family. Family never goes away though, and I know I will have a home at Stewart even after I am gone. I have tomorrow to finish cleaning out my room then I am gone and a new adventure begins.
Chicklette 10:33 PM
1 Comments:
Hi Mrs V!! Its Brianna! I miss u!! just saying hi! im not quite sure how to add friends on this thing yet, u write some pretty interesting things! TTYL!

