Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Isn't she too cute?
I've taken the dog to the park several times this summer. Only once to the beach. I forgot how much she likes the beach. We walked to the dog area from the parking lot, Butter straining at the leash. As soon as we picked a spot I let her go. She instantly bolted towards the waves, prancing and splashing in. She and I tossed a frisbee, then sat right where the waves break enjoying the view. Butter floated beside me, rocking gently in the waves. We went deeper, Butter turned her sights towards the horizon and started swimming. I don't know where she thought she was going, I called after her telling her she wouldn't make it. She turned around with this goofy grin on her face. I went walking up the shore collecting shells, she swam along side me, about 10 feet from the shore. I turned around to walk back, she swam right along with me. I've never seen a happier dog. She ran around, making friends, splashing in the surf. The perfect day in the life of a dog...
Chicklette 11:35 PM
1 Comments:
aww thats soo cute!! and wat a pretty doggie!! u guys look like ur havin lots of fun!
~brianna
~brianna


