The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The hunt begins...

I recieved an email today from www.pareap.net, the teacher job pool website for Pennsylvania. It alerted me to an opening not far from where we will be living. It's for highschool earth and environmental science, something I am very familiar with. I was all geared to teach 6th grade this year, but I think I can adapt up to highschool if need be. I immediately filled out their online "interview" and then called the school. They very craftily set up their system so that they never have to talk to new applicants unless they want to. I left a message. Hopefully the "I currently live in Florida" part caught their attention enough to remember my name. They have my info, my stellar GPA, and have heard my voice. My next move would be to show up in person.

And so the hunt begins...
Chicklette 2:20 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares